Sunday, August 2, 2009

KyLe'S 24th biRthDay!!

Kyle turned 24 yesterday! We had a fun night with family and friends. We went to Pei Wei and then played games at our house. I love Kyle so much and I'm so lucky to be married to him! These are some reasons why I love him so much!!

---He makes me laugh, he's creative, supportive, SMART, caring, he's a great listener, an amazing KISSER:), he's motivated, a hard worker, honest, trustworthy, FUN, he's a great friend, I love that he plans ahead! He keeps me safe, he's a great driver, he DOESN'T COMPLAIN about my cooking, even when its burnt... he says he likes it even more. Kyle is probably the most positive person I know. I love Kyle so much he makes me very happy, its been a year and a half since we got married and I cant wait to live a life time and even more with Kyle. I LOVE YOU KYLE!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogspot World! Looks like you had a fun birhday party, i love the twisty candles in the little trifles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey so you enjoyed your birthday its really good.

    Make website india

    ReplyDelete